Munich Satellite Navigation Summit 2018
The organising Institute of Space Technology and Space Applications (ISTA) of the Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen will invite experts from all over the world to talk about the latest news on Positioning, Navigation and Timing and their role for future autonomy. The summit, which takes place on March 5-7 at the Alte Bayerische Staatsbank in the heart of Munich, will start on March 5 with the Exhibition Opening and Champagne Reception at 16:30 hours, followed by the Opening Plenary Panel at 17:15 hours. Afterwards a State Reception will provide opportunities for high-level networking with experts from industry, science and government.
Selected topics will include:
• Status and real-world results of the European Galileo System
• Modernization of the US GPS, of the Russian GLONASS and the Chinese BeiDou
• Developments of regional systems like the Japanese QZSS and the Indian NavIC
• Authentication for GNSS: a real need for new applications?
• Civil use of the Galileo public regulated service
• Legal aspects on selected topics in the field of GNSS
• Multi-GNSS and precise point positioning: a game changer for autonomous
• UAVs and GNSS: applications and safety issues
• Galileo adoption outside Europe: status and perspectives
...and many more up-to-date topics on GNSS.
Read more in Inside GNSS article. http://www.insidegnss.com/node/5738